Thursday, October 23, 2008

whats in a title?

well here goes nothing I am doing this under duress Les made me do it! as ya'll know I work @ a flower shop. I have done lots of arrangements but not "the big " one ie: the casket spray yea yea I know eeeewww! anywho I made my first one Saturday & the comments were favorable WHEW! This lady was a retired school teacher & a long time community person. So my friend Pat, who is the funeral directors wife , helped me. I put flowers in & she encouraged advised. worked pretty good too. Been readin about the godboys & their loony momma . Tell me she doesn't need to up her meds!!!! ok thats it. The one that forced me into this hasn't even put me on her friend's list go figure!

1 comment:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

ok so you call me the looney one but YOU dont even know your own name. you would be the only ronda on my list ya big tard!
love ya