Friday, January 2, 2009

all this excitment!!

well lets see, ~~~~ my mom fell DEC 4th @ her job & dislocated her shoulder. I went & got her & she's been with us ever since. On my b/d weekend we went to Fredericksburg & San Marcus shopping . Got the last of my xmas except for my favs( yep u know who you are ) delivered xmas flowers right up to xmas eve @ 2pm. Thanks mackie do! Santa brought me a rocker from the cracker barrel & all kinds of goodies. Then the 29th Mom & Me took Mac to fredericksburg to sight see. We went to the pioneer museum & out to LBJ's ranch & over to Johnson City to see his boyhood home Then we did the Nimitz & Pacific war museums. It was all awesome.Went to luchenbach & got Mac a tee & a hat. A palm straw hat with lacing around the brim. No Les, not frilly lace, sewing stitches round the brim looks good with her new boots.
Carol & I got mom a garvin so she wont get lost much (yea right!) any who I owe phone calls maybe this weekend?

No comments: