Thursday, April 30, 2009

BIG PARTY

a good time was had by all who attended the hump blow out. we really good to see ya'll .Renee did you notice I didn't call you Mary? (well Maybe once) ( ps you lost some weight!) Karen your kids are growing to much!!! stop that!!!! Les once again you stressed way to much! Me & Mac enjoyed the heck out of our motel!! she went down sat am made us waffles & brought them up to the room!! wow!!!! we just lay ed around & vegged til sat night. then it hit the fan! I came out of the bathroom all comfy with my pahammys & that heifer had F A R T E D !!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! grown men would have cried with tears of JOY to have cleared the room (room hell !!) the hall!! like she did. my eyes teared up my nose burned & I beat her with a pillow!!!
I think all the little ones who came to the party had a wonderful time. all the little ones that is!!

1 comment:

Humphrey Hot Spot said...

i love that you blog ! you and i are about the only ones who do -everyone else just reads ours ha ha .thanks for my card